HOSPITALITY GUIDELINES FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
Out of respect for our sponsors and activities organized by ILMA, the ILMA Board of Directors promotes the following hospitality guidelines:
- Excluding the tabletop displays in ILMA/Petro-Canada Base Camp, private signs, sales, displays and distribution of sales literature in public areas are not allowed.
- Hospitality suites and private entertaining may not conflict with scheduled business or social functions open to all registered meeting participants.
- Companies hosting hospitality suites or private functions for groups 10 or more must inform ILMA of the planned event by August 31, 2017.
- For groups of 10 or more, busses or other transportation cannot depart before 7:15 pm on Saturday and Sunday, October 14 and 15.
- ILMA reserves the right to require that companies move their entertainment time if there is a conflict with these guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact Martha Jolkovski, Associate Director, at 703-684-5574 or email@example.com.